Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mistress



Every now and then even the most content man gets the urge to stray. Your gender was not created with monogamy in mind and it is a natural biological urge to spread your seed around. But she would never understand that would she? That you just needed a juicy fuck with a different flavor. Sometimes a man just gets the urge and he has to act on it.

Sweetie I want just that kind of encounter. I don’t care if the kitchen isn’t clean or if there is no milk in the fridge. You call me up and let me hear that edge in your voice and I am not going to nag you baby I am going to say mmmmmm yes, where do you want to do me today lover?

I have let you fuck me up the ass and you know I will again. I will suck your dick for as long as it takes and look you in the eye while I slurp that hard rod willingly. Oh don’t think you won’t have fun too. I know how you love the smell and taste of a mature pussy that is so wet and inviting.

Just want a fast hand job today? Or to call me up and have me tell you exactly how to jerk it off for me? Want to tell me your naughty secret? That you fantasize about fucking your sexy auntie or mommie? Your fetishes safe with me and I won’t tell you it is unnatural or sick like she would.

I make no apology for being a slutty cheating wife because I love to fuck and I love to teach and train men in the art of pleasure - yours and mine.

So for a good old fashioned romp with a lusty MILF who knows a thing or two about men and sex then call me up and lets get dirty.

No comments: