Saturday, August 4, 2007

Girlfriend?


I spoke to my “girlfriend” tonight, that’s what I’ll call him in this blog entry.. We love dressing up together then going out and getting into mischief, it is so much fun putting on our slutty school girl outfits and tramping around town..

Tonight we met up with some shady guy in an alley because we wanted to play and get candy.. That’s what naughty girls do, right?

My “girlfriend” and I doubled up on this guy and gave him the time of his life.. .Sucking, nibbling,taking it all in as he wanted.. My friend and I got so horny that we started making out with each other like two sluts in heat!!!

Sometimes my friend and I will play together but other times I like to direct her and watch her play with naughty people and things ::haha:: I know I’m being pretty vague here but the things we talk about are not really mentionable here on my blog.. If you are TRULY that curious about it then do a call with me and I’ll tell you all about our adventures..

No comments: