Monday, August 27, 2007

Co-worker


My work was hosting an end of the busy season party in a condo at a ski resort. All night long a co-worker of mine kept brushing against my ass.

Later that night he asked me to go to the hot tub with him. I didn't bring my bathing suit with me so I just went in with my bra and panties on. They didn't stay on long before he pulled me to him and pulled them off.

He started to finger me as I sat on his lap and sucked his earlobe. I reached down and started jerking him off. I came immediately. Then he sat me on the edge of the hot tub and fingered and sucked my clit at the same time. I had one of the best orgasms of my life.

It was now his turn. I started blowing him but it was too much for him to handle. He grabbed me and pulled me down on him and he went into me. We started fucking so hard that the water was splashing and making a lot of noise. It made it more exciting knowing that all the rest of our co-workers could come around the corner at any time and catch us.

He grabbed my ass as he thrust and kept telling me how I had a nice tight pussy. I came so hard that I dug my nails in his back. He loved it because he came right after. Later that night we had sex again, but this time on a top bunk above a sleeping co-worker.

No comments: