Monday, October 6, 2008

The Best Weekend


My husband was away, and I knew he had been screwing his secretary, so I called this guy I know and asked him to come over. He did, and he brought another guy with him. My pussy really twitched at the thought of having 2 guys at one time, as I knew what was going to happen! They stripped me naked, sucked my tits, licked my clit, then the smallest guy got his cock into me, all the way, making my juices really start to flow. He fucked me hard, until we both came, while the other one played with my nipples as I was massaging his cock. The second guy slipped his big hard cock in me (it went in so nice, I was so wet!) and brought me to my second orgasm. They kept getting into me, over and over, squirting cum in me and I was really enjoying it until the phone rang, and it was my husband calling. I told him not to worry about me being bored, as I had plenty to do.All the time I was on the phone, one of the guys had slipped his cock in me from behind, and was pumping away like mad. I finally got off the phone, rolled over and got on top of him,taking his prick deep inside while I sucked the other guy's cock until he shot a creamy load down my throat. I was not bored, very satisfied and had more cum in me than ever before. They spent the night , and about every two hours, one of them was fucking me. I was sore, next day, but very happy!

No comments: