Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Awards Banquet


I was at an award banquet for my husband’s job and he began to get frisky with me under the table. It started with a small game of footsie and graduated to him actually reaching one of his hand right up my dress. Luckily we were at a booth in the back of the room with a long table cloth though. As he did this he eventual hit my chord and I almost belted out a huge moan right during the ceremony but I quickly reached for a buscuit roll and bit down on it. The hand play continued on off and on for the next thirty minutes.

As we were riding home I felt the need to repay my husband for his crafty handy work at the table so I thought to myself…what could I do to top what he just did for me? I then slid my left arm onto his crouch area and then started massaging it. Then I proceeded to unzip his pants to unveil his rock hard penis. After seeing this I knew there was only one thing I could truly do to repay him and I went downtown on him as he was actually driving!

He loved it. He was petting my head and grasping my hair as I went up and down his manhood. When I finished I zipped him up and layed my head on his lap and he held his right hand around my head. It was a ride he’ll never forget.

No comments: