Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out of town



Hubby and I went out out of town recently for some fun and relaxation. I met this guy in the lobby of the hotel we checked into and he seemed like he was up for a good time. He kept looking me up and down so I chatted him up a bit and let him know that Hubby loved to watch me get pounded by some hard dick. He didn’t hesitate to tell me how hard he was just standing next to me and then proceed to tell me all the things he wanted to do to me - kiss me all over, lick my sweet wet pussy, slide his hard cock in and out of my juicy lovebox. He was getting me wet just talking to me so I go his room number and told him we’d call him in a few hours. We rang his room after we had gotten all settled in and invited him over to ours to get to know each other better. After some serious licking, sucking banging, and gushing, we headed to the hotel restaurant and had dinner together (with Hubby, of course!) and talked about hooking up again if he had the time. He said he did so I called him again the next night for more of the same! Hubby sure treats me right by letting me fill my insatiable appetite for SEX!! It’s such a turn on having so many guys want me! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: