Thursday, August 21, 2008

After Dinner..........


After dinner Scott followed me to the patio table with his erection fully visible, where I eagerly excused myself to go and get dressed as well as take care of my blazing desire to get off. I couldn't get this man or his extended cock out of my mind.

The blinds were semi-closed, as I peered out my bedroom window. Spying on my hot built neighbor for a moment, attempting to see more of that ever rising bulge in his shorts.

Carefully opening the blinds fully, I dropped the towel to the floor. Nakedly, I stood there wanting him to see me masturbate, as I was so aroused by being alone with him in my house. The sight of his body; right outside my bedroom window was driving me wild with lust and passion.

My nipples were aching for his touch, my pussy quivered at the sight of his erection as I thought about his frame all over my body.

Looking directly at his erection, I began stroking the top of my lips with the palms of my hand. Back and forth slowly, I began to moan softly, thinking about his stroking his cock. Pressing my hand completely between my now saturated spread lips I slipped a finger inside my now creamy furnace, thinking about his big cock. With my eyes closed I pretended it was Scott’s big thick cock penetrating me deeply as I fell backwards onto my bed.

No comments: