Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Walk in the Park !!


Hi readers!!

I can't believe I'm going to share with you one of several encounters I have had with a very long term 'lover', but due to the circumstances this meet will stay with me forever.....

I am a happily married 'lady' but for many years now have been blessed to have a husband who has been more than happy for me to remain in touch with a former lover.

I have met on numerous occasions with my 'lover' but usually we meet at our home. On this occasion it was the middle of summer and as my husband was home and my 'lover' would not consider a 3sum with us, I arranged to meet him at a local park; well its more of a nature reserve really. To cut a long story short we met in the car park - walked, sat and chatted for a while and then decided to walk to a more secluded area (or so we thought). We found a bench to sit on, and after some time and some petting, I couldn't resist taking his erection into my mouth.

Things had started to warm up nicely when suddenly a couple of park attendents appeared in the distance on a quad bike; oh bollocks we thought, so we sorted ourselves out and even had to move so they could spray the weeds around our bench.... Once they disappeared into the distance we carried on; in the knowledge that many local workers and dog walkers were very close by; but guess this added to the excitement. Needless to say I continued to suck him off until he spunked down my throat; his favoured conclusion to our 'meets', but to this day one of our more adventurous sessions.

I then returned home, where my husband was more than happy to fuck me in the knowledge of what I had been doing just minutes earlier.......

No comments: