Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Late night supermarket


Decided it was time to indulge my naughty streak, so I went late-night shopping last night. First, I took a nice, hot, sudsy shower, and freshly shaved my legs, pits and pussy lips. Then I dried off, fixed my hair and face, and spritzed on some lovely body spray. Then I put on a lacy push-up bra, a sleeveless pink cotton knit tank top (it's one size too small, and clings so nicely to all my curves!), my shortest jeans mini-skirt, and cork platform mules. Yes, that's ~all~ I put on -- you'll see the significance of "no panties" soon enough.

Now, I don't know if you've been to an all-night grocery store in the late-night hours, or if your area is like mine, but down here, they do all their shelf restocking at night. Most of those clerks have incredible bulging muscles, from lifting all those boxes and doing all those squats and stretches to reach the highest and lowest shelves. My idea of naughty fun is to find a cute stock clerk who's restocking a low shelf, and walk up to ask a question. Last night, it was so fun to watch him turn to answer me -- first, his eyes traveled up my tanned and toned legs, then tried to probe the shadowy area under my skirt and finally devoured the stretched-so-tight material encasing my DDs. About this time, I shifted my feet and slightly parted my legs. He again glanced at my crotch, hoping, I'm sure, to see what kind of panties I was wearing. Surprize! It was so entertaining to watch the blood drain from his face and flow directly to his cock.

So, wanna hear what happened next? Call me 877-564-7140

No comments: